Saturday, November 30, 2019

Design The Home That You Want











About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER, so we can discuss more about the time frame  and price.

Dear Client, I am experienced architecture and interior 3D designer. I can do the design, 2d plans and elevations for the building you want.I make photo-realistic renders using 3ds Max,Corona, Vray and Photoshop. I will determine your goals and requirements of the project, make interior spaces functional, and beautiful by solving space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, materials, lighting, furniture, wall finishes and flooring. I use my sense of style, to develop designs that look great and are aesthetically pleasing. I can strongly assure you that I will be able to provide you according to your desire, taking care of all of the details for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good work happy with the quality of work

Seller's Response:

Aleksandra is very attentive and communicative. She did an amazing job on my entire hone project and I would highly recommend her. She has a great sense of style and design and will work with you to get to what you like. My previous review was rushed and we were in the midst of our project and I prematurely rated her. She’s done a superb job!

:

Thank you, I am glad that you are happy with the final results!

:

Somewhat gave me a perspective on what I might want but is not exactly what I want

:

Sorry, we have a misunderstanding. This was just a preview, the final results you will get in your second order as we have agreed.




No comments:

Post a Comment