Monday, June 1, 2020

Virtual Staging, Virtual Furniture For Real Estate Render











About:

Hi friends,



I do Virtual Staging for over 10 years. I add Virtual Furniture in Image which is a proven selling plus point for Real Estate Agents. Plus if you want to check furniture setting in your homes or apartments I will make Virtual Furniture for such purposes.



I have Global clientele covering Europe and the US, Australia.



VIRTUAL HOME STAGING:

●     I virtually stage empty rooms image with furniture & decorations.

●     I can add designer couches, tables, rugs, lamps, tv’s, draperies and many other furniture items to make the home look fully furnished and much more appealing.

●     Offering the highest quality and most photo-realistic imagery available for properties

Staging helps Real Estate broker sell homes faster and earn a higher price.



Why Prefer my Services?

- Reasonable price

- Fast turnaround and delivery on time

- I create photorealistic and beautiful photos

- A huge Virtual Furniture Library to add your rooms

- Familiar with Vast Home Interior Designs

- 100% Customer Satisfaction and Fast Turnaround Time



CUSTOM ORDERS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE

Please feel free to CONTACT ME anytime.



Reviews


:

Great job! George always delivers on time and works on the project until he can deliver just the way you want it!

:

Communication with George is very quick and straight forward. Excellent job, delivered way before the deadline. I‘m very satisfied and can recommend George

:

George did an amazing job and his communication was quick and professional. He definitely made sure i was happy with my delivery.

:

The best staged photo I have ever seen. He is great men on virtual staging job. Professional and quick turnaround. When I need my photo staged I will contact him, always. George is the best!

:

Great job as usual. George_n is bets man I have ever cooperated. I love working with him. George has talented taste for home designing and great feeling of decoration for this kind of job. Good communication and and very quick turnaround. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment