Monday, June 1, 2020

Deal Reinforced Concrete Structure Design Problems











About:

I am a qualified tutor who has been offering tutoring services for the last 12 years. The services I will offer will include the analysis and design of beams and reinforced concrete design. 


I will help with the design of reinforced concrete members such as
*beams
*columns
*slabs
*staircase
*footings


I will Also work on
*Steel structures connections,
* Walls, slabs and foundations, 
* Calculation reports,
* 3d structural modeling,
* AISC, ACI, Eurocode design,
* Sap2000, Etabs,
* Autocad drawings,
* Detailed drawings, sections, and plans


besides tutoring, I can also help with the design and detailing of reinforced concrete projects


feel free to contact me in case you may need any of my services. thanks


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another good experience. professional and great communication.

Seller's Response:

Have a great experience of working with him. Would like to work again

Seller's Response:

A positive experience. Design work was detailed, neat and professional. Communication was excellent and all questions were answered in a timely manner. I appreciated receiving the draft and notes prior to final. Will gladly work with this seller again.

:

Thanks for all and have excellent conversation with you.

:

job welldone




No comments:

Post a Comment