Monday, June 1, 2020

Virtual Staging, Virtual Furniture, Virtual Renovation











About:

VIRTUAL STAGING SERVICE ?



What to do if you want to sell your house quickly, but inside is empty and there is no furniture for property?


Nearly all home buyers are looking for items online. To improve the quality of your project, we can create a virtual setting with furniture or modify your photos to perfection.


If you do not have time to clean furniture or you want to add new furniture and do not know how it will look in the new building but with a ready renovation, just you send your photo and we insert there any graphics or replace colors and interior details. Replacement of furniture is solved in one day or two.



WHAT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR VIRTUALLY STAGED ROOM?



  • Send me photos
  • Describe your photo (function room, furniture styles, etc)



    Catalog 

    https://template.3dfurniturecatalogue.com/



I'm very glad to cooperate with you if possible.



Please feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did an amazing job. His color palette was perfection. The only negative I have is the fact he stated he would do over 10 images at 150.00. He has since changed the wording of his offer and now all is good...

:

I could not do 22 images for $ 145. Everything has been resolved well after we had a brief chat discussions. Many thanks !

:

Thank you very much. I appreciate the small details you added to the images. Everything is exactly what I ordered.

:

Great result! I am very happy! Thank you.

:

I liked that he revised the living room after realizing it was a bit cluttered.




No comments:

Post a Comment