Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Convert Your 2D Drawings To 3D With Sketchup











About:

Welcome to my Gig,


If you want to convert your 2d foorplan or drawings into a 3d building that you can see as it will in reality and finish your Project quickly then this gig is the best for you.


I am a professional Architect and have experience in Sketchup / 3ds Max / Revit / Rhino,  for more than 5 years.


I work hard and never miss deadlines, as I learn fast and always grow my skills to become better and better.


Just give me your floorplans (if you have) and giving me the images with all of your requirements, I will model it in SketchUp.You will get 5 images in JPEG format + Sketchup 3d Model.


I hope you can contact me if you need more details about the Gig.


Thanks for your interest in my Gig




Reviews


: : : : :





Convert Your 2D Drawings To 3D With Sketchup

No comments:

Post a Comment