Monday, April 27, 2020

Architectural Animation,Rendering, Modelling,Walkthrough











About:

INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR AND WALKTHROUGH



Hi

I hope you liked my work that's why you have come here ^_^.i am an architect and i have been visualizing the spaces since 3 years. i love my work because i am fascinated by cinematography and visualizing with respect to the aura and experience of space. so what i can offer you is, 



High quality render, Video rendering, Image rendering,Enhanced detailing, 3D animations



You will share with me your idea, concept sketch, reference images or just simply explain to me what you expect and I'll do 3d rendering of your project. 



Please
contact me before ordering. I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work. And feel free to ask me if you have any questions.   :)



Reviews


:

Very prompt in responding to my request for work and was very engaged. Deliverable was sent ahead of the estimated delivery date and met the requirements.

:

Nice working with the seller. Must recommend.

:

great work.

:

Provide best result in such short notice.

:

Fareeha is a fantastic contractor. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment