Monday, April 27, 2020

Interior Design And 3D Render











About:

Hello! 

My name is Natasha. I'm professional Architect and Interior designer 7 years experiences with background of Master Degree in France and Ukraine.   



I work with residential architecture, commercial interiors and product design.



I can:

  • - make all your wishes come true
  • -  do modern or traditional design
  • - organize the space according to your needs
  • - do interior and exterior design
  • - 2D or 3D plans
  • - 3d high resolution PHOTOREALISTIC render pictures.


 I can help to choose you:

  • - finishes
  • - furniture
  • -  lighting
  • - flooring
  • - decor


 Finally you will get Great floor plans, mood boards with materials,finishes, furniture high resolution PHOTOREALISTIC RENDER PICTURES of your space!

 

Also I can 
 create High Quality Photorealistic Renders Exterior of any your architectural project based on your given information and layouts 



 
======PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER ====

Pricing may change,  it depends on your object. 

Hope you understand that great quality work made in fast timing cannot cost very cheap. 

I provide 100% quality and professional attention to each project.

I will be glad to cooperate you!



Reviews


:

She is excellent to work with. Only good things to say about our project together, efficient, competent and really quick. Thank you so much!

:

love it <3

:

Quick and accurate work. Detail oriented and a very pleasant person to work with. Would definitely recommend!

:

Great. Thanks very much for the ideas.

:

Exactly what I was expecting!




No comments:

Post a Comment