Friday, May 29, 2020

Draw Architectural Blue Prints Or Blueprint











About:

Thanks for visiting my Architectural Blue Print Drawing ( BLUEPRINT )GIG

in this GIG I am offering Redraw and design Architectural Blue Prints Drawings using AutoCad 

-Redraw / Convert existing Blue Prints (BLUEPRINT ) to CAD (.DWG) files

- Drawing ( 2D) using 

- hand sketches,

- images,

- old Blue print, BLUEPRINT

 or PDF files into CAD files such as DWG or DXF by Autocad for any

- building ,

- equipment,

 

in addition to

1- Electric plans.

2- HVAC/ ventilation plan

3- As Built Drawing for any existing building .



I am using Autocad from long time as well and I will help you to get high quality Blue Print ( BLUEPRINT ) drawings.



Please contact before ordering.



Thanks.

Reviews


:

great followed my directions with ease

:

Great work

:

Very nice

:

Thanks Or your work

:


No comments:

Post a Comment