Friday, May 22, 2020

Model And Render Your Project











About:

Hello, thank you for contacting me. 



I am an architect with experience developing all kinds of projects. I can help you develop your idea from the conceptual project all the way to a construction documents. It can be drafting your sketches, measurement plan, etc. or renderings of interior and exterior settings for your project. 



Lets talk and discuss your projects to define what you need and to better understand the complexity of your need. 



Please contact me for additional information before placing an order. 



Thank you, 



 

Reviews


:

I appreciated his style... Working with David was fun!

:

Being the first time I'd used Fiverr I had some trepidation, but David was first class and I am happy to recommend him

:

He built exactly what we ask asked for and turned out better than I expected. Easy to work with and made helpful revisions. Will work with him again

:

He was incredible

:

It came together well.




No comments:

Post a Comment