Friday, May 22, 2020

Create Realistic Exterior Renders In High Resolution Including Walkthrough Video











About:

Hello Everyone,



Welcome to my Architectural Design Gig.



I can model your architectural projects in any file format you desire.



I can create 3D models, drawings, floor plans, sketches. Also, I can render high-quality architecture images.



I can animate your architectural projects as walkthrough videos.



Before your order, please contact me to provide me the details of your project. It is necessary to know the details for final negotiation on delivery dates and pricing.



Feel free to ask if you have any questions.



Hope to hear from you soon.



Arkhi Tekton

Reviews


:

Wonderful to work with! Did EXACTLY what we requested and allowed us to make revisions, which he delivered promptly. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.

:

Excellent job as always

:

EXCELLENT JOB

:

wonderful work.Thanks

:

Arkhi Tekton It's very professional. It's evident he has a lot of understanding about architecture design, as this is important for the final results. Not just a 3d artist. He made all the revisions I asked till we get to excellent results. Totally recommended!.




No comments:

Post a Comment