Sunday, May 10, 2020

Bim, Rendering And Mep In Revit











About:

Hi! 



Welcome to my Gig!


 I am a professional Architect well trained to specially help to solve Various Architectural problems.


 I am offering to give you a 
professional project. All you need is to discuss with me the scope of the project explaining to me what you want and I will get it done to Your Satisfaction With Extra  care To Details.



If you have Sketches, Ideas, Images, Faded  Floor Plan and want to convert it to a Detailed and Scaled working Drawing? 



Please feel free to contact me!



✪ My services

✓ Architectural FLOOR PLAN drawing AUTOCAD drafting, PDF/Sketch to CAD

✓ SITE PLAN, Elevations, Sections 

✓ Convert your dwg To pdf and pdf file to dwg

 Edit and correct your existing dwg files


NOTE: Please DO NOT PLACE A DIRECT ORDER BUT SEND ME MESSAGE FOR DISCUSSION.



  • UNLIMITED Revisions GUARANTEED
  • LETS HAVE A CHAT NOW TO PLACE AN ORDER

✔★★Inbox Me For 3D MODELING & 3D RENDERING 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast worker and responsive to feedback. Highly recommended!

:

Thankyou, sir! Please come again.

:

Excellent service and super fast.What is asked for was very well thought out and completed in a timely matter.Awesome to work with. Plan on working with him for future projects too! Highly highly recommend.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment