Sunday, May 10, 2020

Make 3D Aerial View Of A Site Plan











About:

Do you want 3D rendered view for presentation purpose?


or Do you want 3d render like a portfolio? Here is some type of example that I've done before in my practical working field.



[I am sophisticated working on 3ds Max, Google Sketch Up, Auto cad, Lumion, Photoshop software for making 3d Modeling & Rendering.]



Providing Services:



  • Converting 2d drawing to 3d Model small or Large project.
  • 3d Aerial or Birds Eye Render View.
  • Day & Night View
  • High Quality Rendered view Also I am expert in Animation Small Or Large Projects.




My service is quite affordable & reliable.

A trial is what you need.



Please connect with me before placing an order.



Best Regards-

_R





Reviews


Seller's Response:

She delivered exactly what I needed. Very timely. communication was great too. Someone fantastic to work with. will definitely order again.

:

Great to work with!

:

Service is ok needs to explain over and over in order to get results

:

Didn't provide me the exact information and unable to explain proper point!

:

Really satisfied and really impressed with the quality of work and the level of prompt and professional service.




No comments:

Post a Comment