Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Make Your Building Concept And 3D











About:

Do you want to build the concept of your dream projects? I'm happy to help you guys :)



I'm a young architect that graduated from 2016, and I'm so excited to learn more about architectural things. Now I'm work in one of the biggest architecture consultant in Indonesia, and especially I create project's concept. I have learned a lot of things there, and I'm happy to share some skills to you



What do I offer ?

  • Presentation JPG
  • 3D Modelling (schematic model)
  • Coloured plans


I'm looking forward to work with you! :)

Best Regards!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The best option on fiverr for a rendering of a business building

:

Valuable service for any business looking for a new design for their building. A++++++++++++++

:

Very happy with the work and result! Will definitely consider ordering more!

:

Very happy with the work and the communication. Will order more if prices are fair.

:

Thanks for a good delivery, on time and great resultat! The designer is very skilled, humble, and knows how to handle a client. I will definitely use him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment