Monday, May 25, 2020

3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

Hello. 

I am happy to work flexibly with the clients. I am a Junior Architect from Sri Lanka.

My vision is providing a Creative, Fast and Highly customer satisfied service

I can make 2D floor plans from Auto CAD, 3D models from Sketup and supply Image renderings according to your request. As well as I can supply you the files in JPEG, PNG, PDF, DWG and SKP formats according to your request.

 I have experinces in working in many building projects as well as designing them and drafting them. When hiring me there are many options which you can select and prices are negotiable. 

1. I can create 3D models to the plans which you supply me and process the image renderings

2. I can design buildings according to your requirement and supply plans, models and image renderings of them

3.I can supply high quality renderings according to your request

I am capable of doing housing, villas, hotels, apartments, shops, restaurants, offices and large projects also. the scale of the project can be discussed. I am happy to do the revisions until you get satisfied.

Architecture is my passion, I am flexible of any sort of projects. 

Thank you,

Best regards,

Ruchira Weerakoon

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted to see the 3D model of a house I wanted to build, so I submitted the plans to Ruchira and he did a great job creating such a good 3D model of the house. Great communication and excellent service. Would recommend 10/10, thank you.

Seller's Response:

vb1999 was very cooperative from the beginning and a very genuine client I have ever worked with. I feel privileged to work customers like you. Thanks again for the humble, kind, genuine and your honest co-operation on the job to make it a success. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Great Work as Always...... Highly Recommended....

:

The project was interesting and the client was interesting too. Easy to communicate and easy to work with too. He was very flexible and tolerating when working. Recommend to any seller

:

Ruchira is Very Understanding and Professional, He Completethe Work very Professionally, He is Full of Skills and Knowledge, Highly Recommended and I am Assuring that i will provide Him the Lots of work in Future.




No comments:

Post a Comment