Sunday, May 24, 2020

Redraw Floor Plan On Your From Pdf Hand Sketch Image To Autocad Or Revit File











About:

I will convert your floor plan, site plan from your pdf,hand sketch,images, aerial images to .dwg or  revit file which will be exactly scale and accurate drawing in short time.



SERVICES:

  • Make edit according to your provided pdf,images,hand sketch etc.
  • Modify your floor plan.
  • I will provide you cad file, revit file,pdf etc that will be exactly accurate and high quality.
  • Unlimited revision until order will not completed.


PROVIDE ME:

  • pdf,Hand sketch,images.
  • Site plan, Aerial map images .
  • Scanning your floor plan files etc.




DELIVERY TIME:   I will delivery it in 6-10 Hours. It depend on your drawing.





NOTE: Please contact me before ordering.





          *****THANK YOU ****



Reviews


:

Response time was excellent, communication was excellent and final product was exactly what I expected. Highly recommend and will use him again.

:

Quick and done as I wanted. .Thank you.

:

Amazing work, very happy customer

:

Alamin is great to work with, my job was done faster than I expected, he is detail oriented and always trying to exceed my expectations, thank you so much, I will come back soon

:

Thanks for you great work, I am very pleased with Alamin's performance, he understand my needs and ask questions to accomplish the task needed




No comments:

Post a Comment