Friday, May 29, 2020

Render Landscape Drawing Or Site Plan In Photoshop











About:

Hi,



I will render any kind of architectural drawing ( site plan, floor plan, landscape design, site map, architectural design, section, elevation ).



Are you searching for a speedy and standard site plan or landscape or layout?



You are in the right place.

Please kindly contact me for all forms of architectural site plan design, landscape, and any layout or an adjustment of an existing site plan design. My fees are affordable, I can deliver very fast at any period you want.



Give it a trial. I will surely convince you of a very good quality of work.



I will draw your


  • real estate map
  • event map
  • google map location illustration.
  • site plan




The services included :


  •  High-resolution image for web or presentation.
  •  Denote landmarks and location in the map.*




What I require:


  • A Google map location
  • A rough image or idea


What I deliver



  • High Quality drew the map
  • Raster ( Photoshop ) or vector image (Illustrator/cad).
  • Vector image will not have the same level of details as a raster image.
  • Aesthetics
  • On time delivery




Please kindly contact me let us discuss about projects before placing the order on my gig. I will be very glad to work with you and give you the very best output.



Kind Regard

Rahularc_design



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quality seller, work must be explained clearly so Rahul Bhai understands. once clear excellent work!!! very helpful and quality quality work

Seller's Response:

Prompt response. Timely delivery. Seller needs to understand the details and give more attention

:

great communication, fast delivery and the project looks fantastic, couldn’t recommend more! big thank you

:

Thank you so much! Thanks for tip! 🙂

:

Fantastic work and great communication! Rahul is very professional and exceptionally talented in architectural drafting and graphics. Pays close attention to detail and makes sure all edits are correct. Great experience working together. Highly recommend. Thank you, Rahul!




No comments:

Post a Comment