Monday, May 25, 2020

Provide Architectural Design Package











About:

Dear client,



I am a super skilled, Fiverr Pro verified, Architectural Engineer with more than 10 years of experience in building projects and BIM Models. I am also a Revit Certified Professional and a Black belted 3D Design Coordinator.



I have delivered numerous mega projects and worked in various countries including Egypt, USA, Middle East and Gulf. I firmly believe my key-skill is that I pay attention to detail and always prioritise quality.



What am I offering?

I am offering to develop a design package with Revit & deliver:

  • Detailed Revit BIM model (LOD 100~350)
  • Parametric families
  • Detailed Floor Plans
  • Ceiling Plans
  • Elevations
  • Sections
  • Details
  • Renderings
  • Walkthroughs


What is my workflow?

  1. Receive the design requirements and/or concept design sketches.
  2. Creating the BIM model at the required Level of Detail.
  3. Developing the detailed drawings; floor plans, elevations, sections, etc.
  4. Preparing final PDF sheets ready for printing.




*The above is the main outline, however each project is individual so make sure to contact me first, so we can discuss your requirements and time-frame and I will create a Custom Offer for you.



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with.

Seller's Response:

Awesome guy to work with.

:

Great work as always.

:

Mohamed is top notch! His work is unparalleled and he’s able to not only understand my vision but perfectly illustrate it! There’s a reason why we’ve worked with him before and will continue to do so in the future!

:

I am glad that my service has met your expectations. Thank you & best of luck with your new house!




No comments:

Post a Comment