Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sketchup 3D Modeling And Rendering For Floor Plan,Sketch











About:

Hi dear,



thanks for cheeking-out

QUICK, QUALITY and PRESTIGE.

---I will do Architectural 3d Modeling and Rendering of floor plan in file pdf, jpg, sketches, auto-cad, google sketchup, etc.  

I have passion on 3d modeling, you will have quality service. let me know what you want.

MY WORKS

INTERIOR DESIGN 

  • kitchen 
  • bed room 

  • living room 

  • others

EXTERIOR DESIGN

  • Exterior visualization 
  • Exterior recreation 

  • other


Delivery time: 6-24 hours depends on complexity of your work(Basic).

please contact me to know the best quote for your project.



I would like  to discuss about the project, Please contact me before place the order.



feel free to contact 24/7 available.

your satisfaction will be my goal.



I'm glade to work with you.

HAVE A NICE DAY 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

"What was it like working with this Seller?" - Amazing and it truly is working together. He can read my mind and show me what it is I actually wanted to see. I wanted a couple of buildings, he built the community to show it in perspective. All of this in record time - A+++ recommended

:

great communication he say basic english i would say better then that !

:

Great as always; he understands the needs and delivers on spec every time.

:

Very talented and patient with me. He went above and beyond, what a great experience.

:

professional work, recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment