Saturday, May 23, 2020

Make 3D Floorplans Of Your Project











About:

Architectural Visualization



Hi! I'm offering here to transform your existing design or sketch into a professional and high resolution 3D floor plan. 



I just need a draft or your floor plan in .pdf, image or .dwg file and I will do it for you!



If you don't have a design yet, you can contact me in my other gig and we will work that out for you: https://www.fiverr.com/share/bV3j1



The finished work will be delivered in .pdf, .jpg, or .png format. 



This gig includes:

- 3D floor plans with furniture, textures and accesories.



Please contact me first to discuss the details of your order. We can talk to match your especific needs into the produced drawings.

 

I look forward to working with you!



Thank you!



Kaline

Reviews


:

Excellent like always!

:

Awesome as always!

:

Love them!

:

Excellent as always!

:

Perfect as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment