Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Design Or Renovate Interior Exterior Architectural Rendering











About:

I have keen eye for understanding textures and models make them as realistic as possible.



and I use 3ds max, Vray for texturing and modeling



key aspects : (Texturing)



1. I use 2K or 4K texture maps as per client requirement very High quality one can expect



2. I create maps like color , specular , bump , displacement maps



3. I can also create a 3D model from scratch and texture it 



Key Aspects : (Modeling)



1. I can do any type of model in 3d..Just provide image and i will turn     into 3d



2. I can also do character models on special request



3. I can do both High poly and Low as the customers request 



   p.s -  if you can provide a reference image, it can be in 2d or just a drawing. I can turn into 3d (Please contact before ordering for smooth conversation)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

azizecobatiment est super cool, il parle Français (plutôt rare sur fiverr.com) et réalise en temps record les travaux demandés. Je recommande et recommanderai

Seller's Response:

merci bcp cher ami c est plutot vous qui sait gerer 😊

Seller's Response:

xxxxxxxxxx

:

xxxxxxxxxxx

:

thanks happy like always




No comments:

Post a Comment