Friday, May 29, 2020

Create Awesome Architectural Exterior, Interior 3D Rendering











About:

Please contact me before placing your Order for clarification about Requirements & Packages


Since earning my Bachelor of Architecture degree, I’ve been running an architectural firm that produces architectural designs and 3D visualization projects, and has completed over 1700 orders on Fiverr with a very high satisfaction rate.



I have over seven years of experience in architectural 2D floor plan designing, 3D floor plan rendering, interior design, 3D visualization, and 3D animation videos.



As a TOP RATED SELLER, I offer access to my team of professional 3D artists who are dedicated to providing high quality services at affordable prices.



You can see some of our Architectural 3D Modeling & Rendering on Flickr: https://goo.gl/6eFyxH 

 

What we offer:

Architectural 2D Floor plan drawings

3D Modeling & Rendering for interior/exterior

3D Floor plan

3D Animation Video walk-through (Available through our gig here: http://bit.ly/32iSBBK)



Types of Projects:

Exterior - Dream house, commercial or residential buildings

Interior - Kitchen, bathroom, office, shops, and more



Still have a question? Check the FAQs below or send me a message.





Reviews


:

its was a great experience to work with this amazing team. everything was understood and easily passed to the team and it was drawn out like i wanted i appreciate there work and time in making my project and i would strongly recommend them to anyone who is trying to get there dream house started.

:

Great Seller A++

:

great job like always

:

great work and easy communication amazing job

:

Sadi outperforms my expectations on every project. he's the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment