Sunday, May 31, 2020

Design Your Dream House











About:

You really looking for great ideas on how your dream house will look like, you are currently in the right place hun. I will design an open, informal (usually one or one-and-a-half stories) make the most of square footage, with rooms arranged for easy accessibility and maximum living.



All you have to do is simply share with me what you expect. I will do 3d modelling and rendering of your project.if possible you can share your idea, concept sketches or reference images.

Before I start work I would prefer to discuss first the project in details and agree with the procedure of my working. the price depends on the volume of work and the level of detail.



Please do contact me before placing an order. I will give you the exact offer price of the specific project.

I'm always open to discuss more to complete the project properly.



NOTE: Do not place the order without discussing

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great turnaround - thank you.

Seller's Response:

Another great project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

:

Great work

:

thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment