Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Draft Plans And 3D Model Your Architecture Project 24Hrs











About:

To implement an Architectural Project, One needs a series of drawings such as masterplans, plans, cross sections and Elevations. Sometimes, Visualization of the whole project photo realistically is also necessary. With this Gig, I offer the best bargain for your money, including extra high quality, Building codes compliance for many places around the world, and permit approval quality drawings in countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa and Kenya. 



I am a motivated and passionate CAD drafter and Architectural Designer/Visualizer, and with my wealth of experience of more than 7years drafting and modelling in CAD, I deliver to you just as your needs demand. My clients are my driving force, and prompt work, and high quality are top-priority for me.



If you are interested in any of these services as described, do not hesitate to MESSAGE me, and we can discuss further!



I look forward to meeting you and thanks for taking the time with my gig.



- Robert

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!

Seller's Response:

Amazing work, fast and reliable. Would definitely do work with you again!

:

Thank you! i look forward to more collaboration

:

Fat and efficient. Great working wit Robert again.

:

thank you Milos,




No comments:

Post a Comment