Saturday, May 30, 2020

2D Floorplans And 3D Model In Archicad And Autocad











About:

Hello,
I can help you to create and visualize yours home/building design.


  • I can design and render exterior, interior and floor plans (residentail and public building)
  • I will create 3D models and rendering from your 2D files, your sketchs, your floor plans, or just from your ideas in your mind
  • Working with me, you will be satisfied with the best projects.


*****PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!!!*****

I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I will start my work. And feel free to ask me if you have any questions.


Thanks!

Reviews


:

Always amazing to work with!

:

Always great!

:

Perfect as always. Great to work with.

:

Always great to work with. True professional with great attention to detail :)

:

Great as always. Very fast to carry out the work. Many Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment