Sunday, May 31, 2020

Design Your Building Extension











About:

Are you wanting to add more value and space to your home by building an extension to it? 



Do you need some help to see it before you build anything? 



I am here for you! I will provide you with existing and proposal building plans - that you can submit to Building Planning - and you will be able to see exactly what you can do with your space. 



The plan drawings will have all dimensions on them, so you can also give them to contractors to price to make sure you're getting the best deal. 



The full package will also contain the elevations, which really help you see what you will be building - and that's the most important part to submit to Building Planning. 



As an additional extra, I can also produce you a realistic 3D visual of what your house will look like with the new extension! 



Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, and I will help you out as much as I can!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment