Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Design House And Prepare Architectural Autocad Drawings











About:

Welcome to PLANING AND AUTOCAD DRAWING gig



My name is Dinesh Manjula and I'm a Civil Engineering undergraduate with great experiences with Planing, Designing and Drawing of architectural floor plans.



In this gig I will plan your house or building according to your specifications and also prepare fully detailed and layered 2D AutoCad drawing of planed house or building.



Please contact me if you have any question.



Thank you

Dinesh Manjula

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Final Layer is one of the easiest to deal with, had many great suggestions and ideas that improved what I had sent in as a scribbled drawing. I can highly recommend Final Layer. Very responsive Extremely prompt Fantastic communication skills Best customer service

:

I enjoyed working with Fiverr. He was able to take my starter CAD drawings and develop them to fit our house so we could do a small remodel project. Our remodel included a window move, a new partition wall and room, complete electrical and some plumbing. We had a lot of revisions which he was very patient about. His detail drawings were particularly good and once he understood the building requirements for our set of blueprints for our local building deparment he was able to move through everything. I would recommend Fiverr for additional smaller remodel projects.

:

Thank you very much

:

Great work and fast delivery

:

He is fast. Only took one hour for my work. Final delivery also very good




No comments:

Post a Comment