Sunday, May 31, 2020

3D Interior Design With Fantastic Visualization











About:

Hi There, 

 

I am an architectural visualizer with 6 years of experience. I have worked on various types of commercial and residential projects. 



- Services: 

    1. Exterior and Interior Designing and Rendering. 

    2. 3d Floor Plan Rendering Visualizations. 

    3. Product Modeling and Rendering.

- In this gig I will provide(Interior Designing & Rendering) :

  • Bedroom.
  • Living room Kitchen.
  • Washroom.
  • Office.
  • Coffee shop.
  • Restaurant
  • Receptions etc.
- Why Choose Me: 

  • Professional & Experienced. 
  • Quick Response 
  • Great quality work. 
  • I'll keep working until you are satisfied.


- We will discuss your project so that I can understand what you need exactly Then I can give you the best reasonable price and delivery time.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.


Have a great day.

Thank You.



Reviews


:

zahid was very easy to work with. His work is beautiful and he's fast

:

great to work with

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment