Sunday, May 24, 2020

Design Urban Planning For Your Neighborhood











About:

1- Urban planning design

2- Urban design and landscape design with full details 

3- Nature perservation

3- Improving pedestrian experiences

4- Creating blue and green corridors 

Reviews


:

Zahra rendered our site plan with great creativity and attention, she was responsive and good to work with. The final product was very clean and professional

:

Design was amazing and the price as well. Output came out exactly as I wanted, Zahra took time to understand my requirements and communicated throughout the design delivery. Very satisfied with her work and professionalism.

:

Zahra was a pleasure to work with and translated my vision into the perfect model. Excited to continue to work with her!

:

Once again Zahra met and exceeded my expectations. It's always great working with her!

:

Excellent work and very professional seller. I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment