Saturday, May 30, 2020

Design Architectural 3D Floor Plan











About:

I am a professional graphic designer and an Architect with over 7 years of experience in design.Professional service - no matter what package you order, I will always give my best to deliver you exactly what you want!



I can offer you:


_Send me your project drawing it will be hand sketch, CAD, image, pdf, etc.


_A beautiful designed floor plan 


_background scene  


_I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied.


_I will send you three high-quality images


_In different views angle 


You can see some of my Architectural drawings on flickr.com  : http://bit.ly/37KAKWt



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.



I hope to work with you soon!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Send the changes when done

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

The person who had designed my floor plans messed it up and after the 1st project I did with this designer was so good I was happy to start this project with her.

:

very clean work, nicely done, delivered on time.

:

Very talented professional




No comments:

Post a Comment