Sunday, May 17, 2020

Virtual Staging Of Real Estate Images











About:

I provide the following services:

1. Virtual Staging

2. Virtual renovation



If you are my new client there is special offer for you 2 images virtual staging in $5. Applicable for only 2 images.



I have been working with clients coming from the US, New Zealand,  Canada, etc.

I always keep in mind that "CLIENTS' SATISFACTION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING"



Why should you use my services?

1. Reasonable price

2. Super quick turnaround and delivery on time

3. I create realistic and beautiful photos to help you increase the value of your properties

4. I have a huge virtual furniture library to add to your rooms

5. I am familiar with a lot of styles of interior design.

6. 24 hours services



I always look forward to long term cooperation. I am available for your test to prove my ability. 



Thank you for your time! 



I am available 24/7



Best regards,

LOGOHEART355

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you logoheart355 for a great product!

Seller's Response:

You are always welcome

Seller's Response:

Thank you! we will be working again soon

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much you are always welcome even with more difficult projects

Seller's Response:

Didn't do a great job on the first gig, took a little longer than what was advertised, but met my expectations after revision. I have ordered a 2nd gig and the work has been great.




No comments:

Post a Comment