Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Model Your 3D Floorplan In High Quality











About:

I'll model and create a 3D Floorplan with furniture and materials layout in SketchUp & Lumion



  1. I'll create a 3D floor plan in SketchUp for any architectural project with furniture layout and high-quality renders using Lumion 8.
  2. I will provide a 3D floor plan for conceptual purpose with colour textures and material specifications
  3. Please send me a PDF, CAD, JPG or any drawing in sketch format for the reference.
  4. I will provide a 3D Floorplan with different colours, materials, and interior decorations as requested.
  5. Pricing of packages depends on the requirement of the client, scale and scope of the project.
  6. Details of the project can be discussed based on the drawings and details provided by the client in inbox 
  7. You'll receive a 24/7 advise and consultant on your project, plus an excellent customer service Fiverr Guarantee on my 52, 5-star reviews.


Please contact me before placing your order,

Best regards,



Manuela

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I lIked to work with her! She answers fast, report, ask if she has any question! very good!

Seller's Response:

Great experience!

Seller's Response:

Manuelarch wasvery professional throughout the process and easy to communicate with. The project took longer than anticipated, but it was overall a good experience.

Seller's Response:

Working with Eduardo was a nice experience. However, is understandable that a project take longer than the inicial timeframe when the seller ask for revisions continuously, because I always work until my clients are 100% satisfied.

:

great service, again. highly recommended...




No comments:

Post a Comment