Friday, May 15, 2020

Create An Interior Design And Realistic 3D Rendering











About:

Hello, I'm an architect. I specialize in taking my clients ideas and make them a modern and functional design keeping in mind the best possible use of spaces.


I currently working as an interior designer, kitchen designer, furniture designer, landscape designer, houses, shops, facade restoration, architectural design and more. 


I have a wide knowledge and skills with designing tools like AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-Ray and Photoshop. I also know a wide variety of materials, furnitures, trends and qualities, according to specified budgets achieving comfort and beauty.


The service include: 



  • 3D modelling.
  • 3D realistic images.
  • Project presentation.
  • Technical drawing. 
  • Detail of furniture.


If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before placing any order. Thank you very much

Reviews


:

Great job and professionalism. Noguerad nailed on the first design proposal she sent us. With a few changes and updates we got what we were looking for. Thanks!

:

We love your style and the finished design, you've saved a good few arguments between my partner and I! Thank you for a great job and fast service. Very reasonable price too.

:

Really looks good

:

Very clear communication and patient to deliver what we wanted.

:

The first time I worked with Noguerad, I was undecided about what I wanted to do and had a lot of questions. This created a lot of confusion. The second time (this project) went much smoother as I was organized about my requirements and gave her leeway with the space. Both times the end result was very impressive and so helpful.




No comments:

Post a Comment