Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Turn Australian Plans Into Detailed Quality Drawings











About:

I create detailed and scaled quality Australian Drawings with accuracy using Archicad software for your Concept Drawings, Development Application, Construction Certificate, and Final Working Drawings. 



I have been in Australian Construction Industry for over 8 years now and I actively helping Builders and Designers to raise their trust with their clients by giving them an exceptional output of building plans.



Kindly send me a message before ordering and please leave your requirements for me to send you my quotations.



My released plans in number: 600 plan releases. This includes Construction Working Drawings, Concept Plans, DA Plans and Sketches. 



"If you chose to work with me, I will definitely make you proud to the best of my knowledge and

ability and you wouldn't regret trying my services. I am keen to learning new things every now and
then to develop and build new skills. Later on, these skills shall be added to those
I already possess and accumulated in my 8 years of Architectural Design experience."

 - Cristine Aguilar

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We will be using Cristine again and again and again. I am so pleased we discovered her profile. We are a small building company and I have been very impressed with Cristine's work, not only the timeframes the work is delivered but her communication is outstanding, her suggestions and design ideas are exactly what we were looking for. The detail in delivery is exactly what our clients need to see the vision. As you can tell I am wrapped with Cristine and look forward to working with her again.

:

communication outstanding, quality and detail of work outstanding, having someone familiar with Australian standards is what I have been chasing for a long time. I will be using again.

:

Thank you for trying my services and the opportunity to work with you! :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment