Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Create Interior Designs With High Quality Rendering











About:

Hello everyone


I am Architect and intirior designer. I offer the Following services to my clients design and 3d visualization



  • I can design and render  interior (Residential, restaurants, offices  villas, shops, cafe and much more )


  • I will create 3D models and rendering from your 2D files
  • All projects such as houses, companies, offices and much more
You can give me your requirements and inspiration, I will try my best to satisfy your request. 

Please check my profile and gigs for checking what I can do. You can contact me if you need more information.

Looking forward to work with you.
BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your render project.


(Note-You can have any architectural Work done under this GIG. please contact and discuss the requirement


Thank you
Amir Hamid





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment