Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Design 3D Modeling, Exterior Or Interior Rendering











About:

Hi,



I'm Architect Sajib debnath.



If you are looking for detailed and realistic 3D modeling and architectural visualization , I am here to help you promote your projects and envision your idea.


I will provide Architectural designs, renovations, landscape designs and outstanding quality renderings for your Any kind of Architectural project as you needed.



I'm work with Autocad drawings,Sketches,JPEG, PDF files etc to make your design alive with photo realization for your Architectural or landscape designs to achieve your requirements.



1. Create 3D modeling and rendering for hotels,restaurants,shops,offices and houses, house landscapes, parks, etc.

2. Including materials and furniture.

3. I will make and edit according to your need.


I will provide you an professional service with High-Quality realistic visualizations for your project. I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfy all my customer's needs.


Let me know what are you looking for, so I can guide you towards the package that suits your needs best.



I also provide 2D and 3D floor plans. Check my other Gigs. 



Reviews


:

very good thanks

:

great work thank you so much

:

good work thanks

:

very good and satisfied

:

great thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment