Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Render 3D Restaurant, Coffee Tea, Bar











About:

Hello I'm an architect and interior design, I have experience and team.. If you want to work with me

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING :

- I will rendering excellent exterior, interior, 3d floorplan, coffee bar, restaurant, building house...    - I use 3dsmax, sketchup, revit, autocad software...

- I will provide quality picture render final 

always have 1 revision for each order, if you want more please contact me.



PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :

- A written script in pdf, Pp, word 

- All picture example or idea picture, material (required in every order)

- All mersurement of room, house in pdf, auto cad (required in every order)

- I will deliver the picture render in any format that you need.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME..



Best regards,

Thihoang

                              

Reviews


:

Would work with seller again. Fast delivery!

:

Appreciate the work and patience to get things done beautifully, will work with him again. Thanks

:

Thank you.

:

Very good job ! more than what I was expected

:

Great job! Full recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment