Thursday, October 15, 2020

3D Model And Render A High Quality Images And A Video











About:

I am an architect and interior designer with more than 4 years experience. my expertise is designing all kinds of spaces: residential, commercial, public or industrial...


   When working with me you can choose from different styles, and find the one that suits your taste. If you are not sure what style to choose, we can offer professional advice and unique solutions for your space. If needed, I can provide daily updates of my progress. This refers to all packages, from BASIC to PREMIUM.



 Each package includes:

-Delivery under 7 days

-Detailed 3d model of your space 

-High quality renderings

-Video walktrough of your project



Please CONTACT me before order in my gig for correct pricing and deadlines.

Then you can order in my gig.
I will provide you an extremely professional service with High Quality realistic visualizations for your project.


Please ask me if you have any question about my offer.

Thanks you !

Reviews


:

Thanks for the excellent work. Fast, precise and good quality.

:

Amazing work more than professional I recommend dealing with him Helpful and loves to submit the work to the fullest Really it is distinguished and offers distinguished works

:

seerstudio works very diligently, friendly, & in a timely manner! I had a few modifications & he both listened kindly & he was on it right away. Can only highly recommend!

:

Seerstudio was professional and delivered my large project to a high quality. Would recommend to any scale project.

:

Seerstudio is a true professional, who was spot on in regards to capturing every part of my vision. I will definitely recommend Seerstudio to those interested in using his services, and I look forward to working with him in the near future. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment