Friday, October 30, 2020

Create Photorealistic Architectural Renders And Walk Through











About:

(Note: Kindly inbox me before placing an order so that we can discuss the price, as pricing depends on the complexity of the work. Thank you.)



Greetings
, I am a freelancing architect and visualizer. Thanks for visiting my gig.

Lets see the details about my work:



Services i am offering:

- High quality photorealistic image renders in Lumion/Vray

- Architectural walk-through videos or animation



What I require:

- 3D model that I will have to render

- Reference image for me to understand what type of work completion you want from me.

- Check out my other gig if you dont have a model and only the drawings

 

File formats that I will provide:

- pdf

- psd

- jpg

- png

- mp4



So submit your requirements and let's get started :)



Reviews


:

Exceeded my expectations. A pleasure to deal with, excellent communicator, and very talented creative. Didn't require much guidance, he is definitely a professional. Highly recommend.

:

Rakibulsagor019 took a concept drawn by myself and turned it into the more polished version. Timing worked out great, extremely responsive and I’ll be coming back for more renders in the future. Thanks

:

Great experience. I'll highly recommend this seller and architect. Super creative and very supportive. He's definitely a very patient professional.

:

Great work.

:

did very good job. would recomend 10/10.




No comments:

Post a Comment