Saturday, October 3, 2020

Build Sketchup 3D Model And Make Realistic Renders On Lumion











About:

What I will do for you?



  • Create 3D Models using Sketchup (exterior or Interior) from 2d drawings PDF,DWG or sketch.
  • Rendering of any 3D model on Lumion 10.
  • Animation.




You will get:

Highly detailed 3d model made in Sketchup .

High Quality Realistic 3d Rendering made in Lumion 10 .

3D floor plans.
Lumion or Sketchup file.

Another format.



Why hire me?

  • I am an Architect so, I can deal with any Architectural project.
  • 100% Guarantee of Quality work.
  • Fast Delivery.


Any type of Architectural project.
Cafe,Bars and Restaurants etc.



Other Architectural services:

  • AutoCAD drafting
  • Dwg to Pdf or reverse 
  • 3d Floor plans
  • 3d Modeling
  • Landscape design
  • Fixtures 3d Modeling




Relevant Skills and Experience:
  • Sketchup
  • 3D Modelling
  • 3D Rendering
  • 3D Design
  • Lumion.
  • Photoshop.






NOTE: The packages are for interior design Or exterior design giving that you have the architectural layout ready.

The price will vary depending on the complexity of work, please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project. 

Please contact me before proceeding to order. I would like to discuss the details first and agree on what exactly you expect before I'll start my work. Feel free to contact me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very happy with the professional work and service of moayedbakhsh. He has attention to detail,(not many) he is very responsive and has a very good costumer service, responding quickly.... I highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Moayed was so easy to work with and to communicate my vision with. I would highly recommend him. His quality of work and creativity were impeccable. I will definitely be working with him again. Thank you Moayed for bringing my vision to life!

:

Thank you soo much for your kind works. I am glad that you were happy from my work and best of luck for your project I would be happy to see it in the real life 😊

:

الشكر الجزيل للمهندس مؤيد متفاني في عمله، محب وشغوف لاطهار المنتج بافضل شكل، متجاوب وسريع في الرد للاستفسارات ومبادر في ابداء الحلول تمنياتي له بالتوفيق

:

He promised to deliver on time, and yet he has a four-day delay. Moayed mentioned he had a model problem, and I do believe those things can happen, but he should have contacted me as soon as the problem happened. When he mentioned he won't be able to finish on time, I didn't know what to do. I suggest Fiverr to double-check on their drafters, their ability to commit to their word. Moayed's reviews were excellent, so now I'm not sure how to interpret such reviews. Finally, Moayed delivered with corrections, and I'm satisfied with the model. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment