Thursday, October 8, 2020

Create Realistic 3D Plans For Free











About:

Mabuhay!

Thank you for having interest on my gig and I am happy to work with you.



I am a licensed architect who loves to do 3D modeling and rendering of my own projects and as well for different companies like you. I will design space for your residential, commercial and luxurious hotels in a realistic product.



  • I'll make sure I will provide a high quality and realistic render for you.
  • To provide you with the best service and on time.
  • You may ask for the source file, extra scenes and renderings (additional charge)


Questions:

1. How long will the service be provided? Depending on the complexity of the project.

2. What if I want to have the original file? There would be additional charges for that.

3. Is the concept or design be provided by the seller? No, concepts and designs of the project would not be provided by the seller, he will only transform your sketch design into 3D and make it in photo-realistic. Your concept your design. Additional features may add upon discussion of the project.



Note: Please contact me first before ordering to discuss about the project. More detail and complex, it is much costly or would need additional charge.



Place your order now.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment