Thursday, October 1, 2020

Interior Renders At A Low Cost











About:

I'm currently studying Architecture at Beaconhouse National University

I will make use of Lumion 10 Pro to render your architectural models. I have 4 years + experience of rendering and architectural modelling. I make use of Lumion10 to generate interior renders of your model or project.

Lumion 10 Pro as almost any rendering feature you can think of including the following:



-people

-animals

- real skies

- realistic water 

- furniture

- advanced glass and environmental features.



I look forward to creating awesome renders for you and delivering professional, high quality renders.



Prices can vary depending on the scale of the project/ model.



THANK YOU.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment