Friday, October 16, 2020

2D Planning , 3D Modeling And Architectural Rendering











About:

Hi, If you are looking for someone to make 3D rendering  for your architecture project,

then you are in the right place !!


I am an architect also a 2D & 3D artist

I have 5 years experience in  Building architecture



>already i finished many  apartments, villas, restaurants, shops, cafes, bars, LANDSCAPE

building design project.  Exterior and Interior 

3d architectural rendering
3d building
3d architectural 

renderingdrawing architectural rendering architecturearchitecture rendering architecture



I will create 3D modeling  and 3D  rendering, 3d picture, walk-through) from your 2D files, 

 why you chose me?
 short- time and  highest quality work.



Note: ** Price can be change for  complexity of work , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project **


Relevant Skills and Experience



  • Autocad  drafting  
  • 3D Design 
  • pdf to dwg  
  • Google sketchup 
  • 3D Animation 
  • 3D Modelling
  • 3D Rendering 
  • 3ds Max 
  • lumion


Best Regards

Ar zebi

Reviews


:

I found ArZeb very professional. I needed to get floorplan done to finish my basement in Ontario, Canada and get the building permit from City office. We know that the rules in here are quite strict. I explained him briefly about my requirements and he picked it up so well, actually I was quite nervous but he did the job and I got City's approval. He did the job well on time and never hesitated to revise the work for me. He did his own research for City's requirement to do my job. Bravo!!! All the best ArZeb

:

Excellent Job! I found it great and got it approved by the City office to. I am really happy with your work Ethics.

:

he was good , you can work with him

:

Made changes as requested, and delivered as a good service.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment