Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Make Professional 2D Plan Map For You











About:

I am specialized in making perfect quality floor plans for my clients like owners, real estate agents and developers. Send me a simple rough paper sketch with measurements, photos with description or an existing construction plan and I will create a plan in AutoCAD.


i facilitate clients by providing high quality plans. My services include:



1.CAD sketch / PDF / Photos.
2.Optimization of design for micro units and bedrooms (according to ADA requirements).
3.Adjustment test for apartments, offices and commercial spaces.
4.Modification of the floor plan according to your specifications.
5.Modification of the graphic style of the floor plan (add or remove poche, change or move furniture, textured floors, colored plans).
6.Labeling of floor plans (rooms and dimensions).


Don't hesitate and Feel free to contact me to discuss your project. I hope to work with you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Extremely good work, extremely good communication, extremely fast delivery. I recommend this gig to anyone who wants similar work.

:

A wonderful person and an open mind to the requirements of work and rapid response and speed of completion in a very record time, I'll deal with him again and I strongly recommend it.

:

Thank you so much once again, i will be looking forward to work with you again and will keep the momentum to do creative work and to deliver on time. Thanks

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment