Sunday, April 26, 2020

3D Modeling And Realistic Renders For Interior Designs











About:

Turn your 2D Floor plans and the 2D designs to 3D Models, and better yet, lively realistic 3D Visuals with High Quality renders. 



I will help you with:

- Residential Spaces

- Commercial Spaces

-Restaurants and Cafes



I will provide you with:



- 3D Modeling file ( 3Ds Format

- Realistic High Quality renders. ( JPG, PNG, PDF, PSD, AI)



I will need:

- 2D Drawings ( Floor plan, 2D Design elevations, side views or hand sketches)

- Overall concept, mood, color palettes, reference pictures of what you want ,render details ( day/night).



BEFORE YOU ORDER PLEASE:

- Contact me to know from you all the details about the project.

- Let me know what you expect from me so I could offer you the best service and satisfy your needs.



I am sure we will do something great with our cooperation!  Feel free to ask me any questions.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I like the designs

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I am glad my work met your expectations.

:

Very satisfied with the delivery. Quick responsive and handled the work in a professional manner. Renders are with high quality standard. I recommend her for interior design and 3D rendering.

:

Thank you so much for you wonderful review. I am so glad to have worked together. :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment