Sunday, April 26, 2020

Develop Integrated Architectural Drawing Sets











About:

Greetings;

Welcome to my construction drawing packages. My name is Sofonias (Zephaniah) I am a licensed architect and BIM manager with a track record of successful 500+ projects in the past 5 years.

I will take your ideas, design thoughts, sketches and reference designs to develop an integrated set of drawings that are well thought and code compliant



  • I admit I am relatively novice to the industry, yet I am sharp and have strong work ethics.
  • I have a phenomenal ability to think and create in three-dimensional space.
  • I have a strong knowledge of construction methods and details.
  • I have a proven eye for detail from design to construction.
  • I have an organized approach to most of the conventional designs, and I refine my templates often.
  • I use up-to-date, accurate and fast industry-standard workflows.
  • I have a track record of near 100% complete and accurate drawings that are discrepancy free with additional 2D, 3D and tabular details


SW: Adobe Illustrator > Auto Cad > Revit (mostly, just Revit )

Virtually I can accept and deliver in any format



For a better outcome, I advise my buyers to contact me before ordering.

Please also check my other gigs

Thanks

Sofonias M.



Reviews


:

Very reactive, The work is of professional quality, I'm very pleased with it.

:

thank you !

:

Best worker

:

Great work

:

You 100 percent delivered. Thank you so much for taking on the job and making it tangible.




No comments:

Post a Comment