Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Design Backdrop Tv Furniture And Detailed Work Drawings In 24 Hours











About:

HELLO :)

I Will help you make a design furniture and detailed work drawings all types of furniture that you can use for business needs and for you who need furniture design :)

Tell me what you need in detail and I will design the object you want to use . chairs,tables,bars,bookcases,wardrobes,beds,tv units,shelves,beds,backdrop tv.. anythings

  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS :)

The design that I made will be sent to you with the file format :

  • PDF
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • DWG
  • OBJ
  • SOURCE FILE
  • ANIMATION

Please contact me first before ordering to discuss the project, and kindly send me a sketch or photo for item needs to draw

THANKS 

Viory Home :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he's been patient and did everything I asked for , he's super kind and sweet and trustful!! would recommend him 100%

:

thank you for entrusting this work to us, you are great :)

:

very good quality of work.

:

Thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment