Monday, April 27, 2020

Make Architecture Drawings On Autocad











About:

Architect with comprehensive experience in preparing specification for the completion of superior public and residential buildings and interiors. I have extensive skills as architectural planning, building design, 3d modeling, visualizations (exterior and interior), coloring floor plans and CAD conversion. I am highly skilled, adaptive, with strong works ethics. My attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills ensure that every project I work on is done accurately and to the highest possible standard. I am comfortable working as part of a team but also have the ability to take an authoritative role when the situation arises. My verbal communication skills and positive attitude make me an effective communicator with all clients I work with. I am looking for loyal employers that will benefit from my extensive skills.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent person to work. Try his services and you will use him permanently.

Seller's Response:

Excellent person to work with. Delivered my work before time. Highly recommend him.

:

amazing!! thank you very much

:

this guy is amazing! this is the third plan I have got from him. extremely satisfied

:

Thank you so much wonderful buyer... Thanks again for Tipped




No comments:

Post a Comment