Thursday, April 30, 2020

Design Kitchen Cabinetry And Residential Interior











About:

Dear Guys,

Welcome to my Gig !I'm an architect.I will render 3D interior, 3D floor plan with your model for your dream home for you.

Our services

✓ Residential homes design, especially the KITCHEN

✓ AutoCAD drafting, PDF/Sketch to CAD

✓ Floor plan, Elevations, Sections drawings

✓ 3D realistic rendering

✓ Interior floor plan and internal elevations




...AND much more!



 ✪ INSTRUCTION BEFORE STARTING ✪ 



STEP   - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE AN ORDER 

STEP ❷  PROVIDE ME WITH THE DETAILS YOU PROJECT

STEP ❸  I WILL CONFIRM PRICE AND DEADLINE OF THE PROJECT



*Due to the nature of rendering projects, I just want to be sure that we are both on the same page as far as the project's requirements and deliverables.

*Gig's prices is per view/angle 

Depentdent on how large the project is , the price could be change

I guaranty you an experience worth it. Working with me, you will be satisfied with the best projects.

P/S: Click the red heart icon ❤ (favourite button) at the top right corner of the page and I will thanks very much.

Thanks for reading and best of luck guys.



David.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

David did what I had all my fancy designers huff and puff for over 2 weeks in a few days. I would strongly advise on using his services to narrow down your layout dilemmas. Will use him on all the questionable spaces going forward.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding buyer! Thank you for completing this project together. It's great to have you support the details to make things easier. Expect other projects with you. Kind regards,

Seller's Response:

Once again, David's work was exactly what we wanted. He gets our style and has great taste. We will continue buying his gig!

Seller's Response:

As always, outstanding buyer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to complete this project with you. This is the third project we have worked together. Go ahead, it's great to advance on other projects. Best!

Seller's Response:

Thank you David!!! Thank you for getting it done for me right on time. You are the best, another great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment