Thursday, April 30, 2020

Design Your Exhibition Stall, Stand, Booth, Kiosk











About:

Hello, I'm an architect with professional experience of over 3 years. Make a chat to fix the budget and projects details for more clarification.



About my service:
 

  • I use SketchUp and Vray to create great quality 3D views.
  • I will make and edit according to your needs until you are 100% satisfied.
  • Model 3d booth / stall from your image files , PDF, CAD, Hand Sketches, Render views. 
  • Deliver on time and effectively.
  • Best Quality.
  • Revisions.
  • I will give you timely update.


Need From Client:

1. Any Reference(If you have)

2. Any Concept e.g. hand sketch, Cad, image etc (If you have)

3. Correct Measurement, Dimensions

4. Texture and Logo (If you have selected Texture)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is awesome! I got the work delivered just the way I wanted. Will definitely come back for more :-)

:

Thank you so much! Looking forward

:

Great comms

:

Very good and responsive seller!

:

She is a great person to work with. very patient and would go a further for you




No comments:

Post a Comment