Friday, August 24, 2018

I will convert sketch, pdf or architectural floor plan to autocad drawing

I will convert sketch, pdf or architectural floor plan to autocad drawing












About:

Greetings!

I'm an architect and I enjoy working on Autocad.
If you have a sketch or pdf that needs to be converted to a .dwg file, you're at the right place. All I would need is an image/ a hand-drawn sketch or a pdf. I promise to deliver the .dwg in less than 12 hours for my silver package buyers and in case of urgency, I might do the job in under 6 hours for you.

MY SERVICES:

  • 2D Floorplan.
  • Furniture layout
  • Elevation (starting 10$)
  • Section (starting 10$)
  • Electrical plan (starting 10$)
  • Interior Drawings
  • Landscape drawings
  • Working drawings
  • Site Plan or Master Plan (starting 10$)
  • Renovation drawings (with inputs)

*Prices are subjective to complexity and scope of the project.*

DELIVERY TIME:

  • About 6- 12 hours in case of urgency.
  • The delivery time depends on the complexity of the drawings.

Why hire me?

  • AutoCAD Expert.
  • Quick and quality service.
  • Client satisfaction guaranteed
  • Free source file, pdf, and jpg files.

Kindly contact me before making an order.

                               ORDER NOW for some value-added services. 

Reviews


architektas:Great service, delivery on time, quick response, all comments picked up, will work with this pro again:)

arpragya:Very prompt response to doubts. Awesome client. Thanks a lot. :)

jeffboen:Brilliant experience.

arpragya:Pleasure working with Jeff again. :)

padmajanawin:Great Seller. Easy to work with. Amazing quality


No comments:

Post a Comment